Sunday, August 8, 2010

Episode 11 posted, finally

Sorry for the delay folks. The power supply went bad on my computer, and I had to set up my laptop to download and edit the videos, which took some time I'd ordinarily spend on editing. I also ran into a problem where the original video had sound, but the edited video was mute, which took a while to sort out.

That's all behind us now and Episode 11, as well as a brief update filmed a few days later, is posted here:



And here:



Also, as I noted in my last post, the city gave me a notice of non-compliance with their derelict vehicle ordinance. I've had to put the hood back on, clean up the work area of all parts taken off (good thing I have a shed) get all the tools out of there, etc. I took a video of some of the cleanup, but it's about forty minutes long, and I haven't figured out how to edit it together yet. Hopefully now that I have a good set of tools, I can make some better progress in the upcoming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment