Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Making progress

Okay, episode 5 is up!  This week I got the wipers off (don't ask me why, you have to take them off for engine removal apparently) the hood off, the radiatior and radiator resivoir, battery, battery pan and some bit of relay (I think maybe a thermostat) taken out. 

So far I have the alternator, and power steering pump to take out, and the air conditioning condenser to move.  After that, I think it's time for lift out!

On something of a down note, I have to get another passenger side wiper arm, as you'll see in the video.  Hopefully this will be cheap.  I've also got some before and after shots of the interior.

Before:

After:

The dirver's side looks just as improved, but I don't have a good before shot.  I haven't shampood the floors yet, but they're next.

And without further delay, episode five!

No comments:

Post a Comment