Sunday, June 21, 2009

Disturbing revalation

I took this video on Wednessday, but am just getting around to uploading it today. I've been very busy remodeling the bathroom.

Suffice to say, nothing went right, and while I planned to be done by now, I have succeeded in putting in the new floor. The painting can be done over the week after work, and the shower stall is just going to have to wait for a while, I'm pooped!

But enough about that, you're here for the car. I did finally get it up on jacks and should have at least most of the fluids out of it this weekend. I also did some vacuuming and cleaning on the inside of the car. It still needs a good shampoo and another wash, but it's starting to come along!

Sadly, as you can see at the end of the video, there is, yet another, complication. I'm not sure how I'm going to tackle that yet. Maybe I'll post about it on diyelectriccar.com and see if anyone has dealt with tracking down a leak like that before. Leave comments if you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment